When Wes asked me to be a guest blogger for him, the only other time I’d heard of this was when he asked Miguel to do this a few weeks ago.
The only thing I could think of to try to understand what this like, is when I’m invited over to someone’s house and they tell me to make myself at home. I usually take this to heart. To me, making myself at home means, wandering over to the fridge and looking inside, opening up the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and maybe going to the basement and checking it out, and generally putting my feet up and relaxing.
Now for some this may seem quite presumptious and it may well be, but that’s how I operate. Unfortunately, for Wes, he didn’t know this about me so he may be surprised at what happens. I’m not sure what will happen, my daughter is getting married on Friday and so my mind may not be in its normal state but I hope I can add some flavour (notice the Canadian spelling) to Wes’ profilic blog.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Undo a Typing Mistake on an iPhone by Shaking It - 2011
- How to turn on YouTube video comment moderation - 2011
- Over the Pond and Through The Fiber #aha-moment - 2010
- Benefits of Social Networking - 2009
- Dreaming of a free NetFlix for books site for student readers - 2008
- Podcast263: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast07 - iPhone Web Apps and Poll Everywhere in Education (Part 2 of 3 in our Cell Phones and Mobile Devices for Learning series) - 2008
- Deciding Ning "friends" to avoid - 2007
- Welcome Dean, guest blogger! - 2006
- Podcast72: Pros and Cons of Educational Blogging Options - 2006
- QuickTime tips - 2005