Oh my goodness. This is amazing.
The videos in this series leave little doubt that the wii controller is going to reinvent the home gaming experience.
This isn’t pong, folks. I’m not sure exactly what it is, because I’m just watching videos of it and reading about it now, but I’m thinking it will take interactive gaming to a whole different level. We haven’t had to share warnings like this one when playing our Gamecube! 🙂
Just in case you’re needing a translation:
Thanks to Devin Henley for the video link!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Editing a Periscope Video & Rotating Before Posting to YouTube - 2015
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Podcast198: I've Recorded a Podcast: Now What? - 2007
- Podcast197: Leveraging a Variety of Free and Open Source Technology Solutions to Support Learning - 2007
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Persuasion Map - 2006