Oh my goodness. This is amazing.
The videos in this series leave little doubt that the wii controller is going to reinvent the home gaming experience.
This isn’t pong, folks. I’m not sure exactly what it is, because I’m just watching videos of it and reading about it now, but I’m thinking it will take interactive gaming to a whole different level. We haven’t had to share warnings like this one when playing our Gamecube! 🙂
Just in case you’re needing a translation:
Thanks to Devin Henley for the video link!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Editing a Periscope Video & Rotating Before Posting to YouTube - 2015
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Podcast198: I've Recorded a Podcast: Now What? - 2007
- Podcast197: Leveraging a Variety of Free and Open Source Technology Solutions to Support Learning - 2007
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Persuasion Map - 2006