I posted some new thoughts over on the TechLearning blog (“Valuing student creativity”) that extend some of the ideas I shared here yesterday related to the 2001 revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy by Lorin Anderson and David Krathwohl.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Transfer Saved Minecraft Worlds to Another Computer on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion - 2011
- Tumblr for my 365 Photo Project in 2011 - 2010
- Mark Zuckerburg: Time's Person of the Year - 2010
- US Army Deploying iPhones - 2010
- A focus on high test scores is all you need - 2009
- If gambling is bad for soldiers, isn't it bad for non-military citizens? - 2007
- Wrestling with website registration limits - 2007
- Converting cassette tape recording to MP3 - 2004