I posted some new thoughts over on the TechLearning blog (“Valuing student creativity”) that extend some of the ideas I shared here yesterday related to the 2001 revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy by Lorin Anderson and David Krathwohl.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- EdTechTalk Show on Wednesday Dec 16 Remembering Bob Sprankle - 2015
- Remove Genieo Malware from a Mac - 2015
- Inspired by Bernie Sanders and Democratic Socialism - 2015
- Transfer Saved Minecraft Worlds to Another Computer on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion - 2011
- Tumblr for my 365 Photo Project in 2011 - 2010
- Mark Zuckerburg: Time's Person of the Year - 2010
- US Army Deploying iPhones - 2010
- A focus on high test scores is all you need - 2009
- If gambling is bad for soldiers, isn't it bad for non-military citizens? - 2007
- Wrestling with website registration limits - 2007