I posted some new thoughts over on the TechLearning blog (“Valuing student creativity”) that extend some of the ideas I shared here yesterday related to the 2001 revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy by Lorin Anderson and David Krathwohl.
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Transfer Saved Minecraft Worlds to Another Computer on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion - 2011
- Tumblr for my 365 Photo Project in 2011 - 2010
- Mark Zuckerburg: Time's Person of the Year - 2010
- US Army Deploying iPhones - 2010
- A focus on high test scores is all you need - 2009
- If gambling is bad for soldiers, isn't it bad for non-military citizens? - 2007
- Wrestling with website registration limits - 2007
- Converting cassette tape recording to MP3 - 2004