Derek Baird has created a Flickr group for NECC 2007. If you’re going to NECC in Atlanta and planning to take pictures, please join the group and contribute!
Users of David Warlick’s HitchHikr page for NECC07 have suggested the following tags for the conference:
necc2007 neccprep necc07
The NECC HitchHikr page has a link which generates the HTML tagging syntax code which you can copy and paste into your blog posts, if you don’t use a blogging tool that supports tagging. (I use Ecto.)
Whether you are or are not attending NECC in person, HitchHikr is a great (free) aggregator for Flickr pictures and blog posts related to the conference. You can use a customized Technorati RSS feed to track the posts about NECC ’07 as well. If you want to see more than the latest 20 posts, change the last number of the above link to the number you want. The syntax of that feed is also provided by HitchHikr.
To take NECC session blogging one step further, Steve Hargadon has created a list of all NECC presenters and session presenters using the session blog tags created by ISTE. The blogging aspect of NECC is definitely going exciting to watch/read, participate in, and learn from!
Technorati Tags: necc07
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Reminded About the Power of Student Centered Pedagogy - 2018
- Podcast404: Learning About the Textile Industry Through Object-Based Global Exchange - 2013
- Playing With Media and the Story of the American West - 2012
- iPads and Technology Integration for School Principals #tepsa11 - 2011
- More amazing stopmotion examples - 2009
- Praise for NeoOffice (OpenOffice) and SeaShore (GIMP) - 2008
- links for 2008-06-15 - 2008
- Taxonomy versus Folksonomy - 2007
- Amazing MacBook upgrade - 2006
- Podcast61: 1:1 Lessons in Bryan, Texas - 2006