I have created a new “page” on my blog titled “Videos for PD.” This is accessible in the drop-down menu under the top menu item “Resources.” There are MANY wonderful videos now available and shared online that are appropriate for different professional development contexts, and I have attempted to link the primary videos I’m using these days in workshops and presentations with teachers.
If you know of other videos appropriate to include in the categories on that page, please add a comment to the page or this blog post. Also, if you or someone else has compiled a list of similar links to videos great for professional development, please leave a comment with that URL as well. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast466: Reflections on Summer 2019 TechyKids Robotics Camp in Oklahoma City - 2019
- Planning for Smart School Network Management - 2015
- Use IFTTT to Auto-Tweet New Posts from Your Classroom Blog - 2013
- Reflections from the M - 2011
- We Need More Hawkeyes - 2010
- Moving Beyond the Tools.....How Do We Implement Them? - 2010
- Are virtual interactions REAL? A video answer from @danlovejoy - 2009
- New media changing journalism norms - 2009
- Helping young people prepare for IT related careers - 2008
- Learning with the Podcast Shuffle - 2005