I have created a new “page” on my blog titled “Videos for PD.” This is accessible in the drop-down menu under the top menu item “Resources.” There are MANY wonderful videos now available and shared online that are appropriate for different professional development contexts, and I have attempted to link the primary videos I’m using these days in workshops and presentations with teachers.
If you know of other videos appropriate to include in the categories on that page, please add a comment to the page or this blog post. Also, if you or someone else has compiled a list of similar links to videos great for professional development, please leave a comment with that URL as well.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Use IFTTT to Auto-Tweet New Posts from Your Classroom Blog - 2013
- Reflections from the M - 2011
- We Need More Hawkeyes - 2010
- Moving Beyond the Tools.....How Do We Implement Them? - 2010
- Are virtual interactions REAL? A video answer from @danlovejoy - 2009
- New media changing journalism norms - 2009
- Helping young people prepare for IT related careers - 2008
- Learning with the Podcast Shuffle - 2005
- Google news embraces RSS feeds! - 2005
- Podcast3: Why Podcast? - 2005