The NECC 2008 presentation “The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development” was recorded and is available on Ustream.tv. The official description of this session in the conference program was:
The electricity often present when educators connect with each other using synchronous and/or asynchronous digital technologies is contagious for learning and transformative for professional practices.
Many thanks to Bud Hunt, April Chamberlain, Jeff Utecht, Clarence Fisher, Carolyn Foote, Brian Grenier, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Darren Kuropatwa, and Dean Shareski for sharing during this presentation which focused on participant, presenter and organizer experiences during the K-12 Online Conference.
Remember the deadline for submitting proposals for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference is July 11th, and the call for committee volunteers is still out! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learn About e-Publishing at October 24-25, 2014 OKC Writing Conference - 2014
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- Podcast392: Lessons Learned from June 2012 iPad Media Camp - 2012
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- Zed's Ethiopian food and Alexander: 1.5 Years Later - 2009
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-02 - 2008