The NECC 2008 presentation “The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development” was recorded and is available on Ustream.tv. The official description of this session in the conference program was:
The electricity often present when educators connect with each other using synchronous and/or asynchronous digital technologies is contagious for learning and transformative for professional practices.
Many thanks to Bud Hunt, April Chamberlain, Jeff Utecht, Clarence Fisher, Carolyn Foote, Brian Grenier, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Darren Kuropatwa, and Dean Shareski for sharing during this presentation which focused on participant, presenter and organizer experiences during the K-12 Online Conference.
Remember the deadline for submitting proposals for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference is July 11th, and the call for committee volunteers is still out!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- Podcast392: Lessons Learned from June 2012 iPad Media Camp - 2012
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- Zed's Ethiopian food and Alexander: 1.5 Years Later - 2009
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-02 - 2008
- Reconsidering the Bering land bridge theory - 2007