The NECC 2008 presentation “The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development” was recorded and is available on Ustream.tv. The official description of this session in the conference program was:
The electricity often present when educators connect with each other using synchronous and/or asynchronous digital technologies is contagious for learning and transformative for professional practices.
Many thanks to Bud Hunt, April Chamberlain, Jeff Utecht, Clarence Fisher, Carolyn Foote, Brian Grenier, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Darren Kuropatwa, and Dean Shareski for sharing during this presentation which focused on participant, presenter and organizer experiences during the K-12 Online Conference.
Remember the deadline for submitting proposals for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference is July 11th, and the call for committee volunteers is still out! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Learn About e-Publishing at October 24-25, 2014 OKC Writing Conference - 2014
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- Podcast392: Lessons Learned from June 2012 iPad Media Camp - 2012
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- Zed's Ethiopian food and Alexander: 1.5 Years Later - 2009
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-02 - 2008