This is definitely a sign of something. Good? Bad? TMI? Probably.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Developing Computational Thinking with Scratch Coding (webinar video) - 2017
- We Love our Transportation Play Town Rug by Kidcarpet.com - 2013
- Podcast397: Takeaways from and Reflections on the 2012 EDUCAUSE Conference - 2012
- The 21st Century Teachers' Toolkit by Alice Barr @alicebarr #cmtc10 - 2010
- Options for removing advertisements from a Ning site - 2009
- Learning with Apple: New Content, New Connections, New Communities #ok1to1 - 2009
- Leadership in the Digital Age - Apple 1:1 Informational Event #ok1to1 - 2009
- Explaining Connectivist Learning Opportunities via video - 2008
- Book recommendations for digital storytellers - 2008
- Show Up and Throw Up? - 2005