This is definitely a sign of something. Good? Bad? TMI? Probably.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- We Love our Transportation Play Town Rug by Kidcarpet.com - 2013
- Podcast397: Takeaways from and Reflections on the 2012 EDUCAUSE Conference - 2012
- The 21st Century Teachers' Toolkit by Alice Barr @alicebarr #cmtc10 - 2010
- Options for removing advertisements from a Ning site - 2009
- Learning with Apple: New Content, New Connections, New Communities #ok1to1 - 2009
- Leadership in the Digital Age - Apple 1:1 Informational Event #ok1to1 - 2009
- Explaining Connectivist Learning Opportunities via video - 2008
- Book recommendations for digital storytellers - 2008
- Show Up and Throw Up? - 2005