This weekend my mom shared a box of old family photos with me, which were collected over the years by our dear friends, Fred and Alice McPherson. Lots of great memories here. Super photos to reflect and reminisce on both in person and via VoiceThread! Stay tuned!
Digital technologies make our modern era, in some ways, the “beginning of history.” (So says Cory Doctorow.)
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Student Oral Reports with School Hallway Dioramas via AudioBoo - 2013
- Manipulated FoxNews Video Shows Why eBooks are the WRONG Choice for K-12 1:1 Environments - 2011
- Civil War Augmented Reality Project Becomes HistoriQuest - 2011
- WordPress for iPhone 2.2 Even Better - 2010
- Fun with XTimeline and myWebspiration - 2009
- Howe Oklahoma Students lead virtual field trip at Fort Smith, Arkansas - 2009
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Bandwidth - 2008
- Technical troubleshooting and tinkering are essential skills - 2008
- Podcasting from the Windows side - 2007
- Criticizing policies not people - 2007