At the request of Leigh Zeitz (Dr. Z) at the University of Northern Iowa, I created a short (5 minute) introduction and overview to the 2010 K-12 Online Conference which started today.
Leigh and others in Iowa have made arrangements for several past presenters of K-12 Online to skype into their upcoming ITEC conference in Coralville, Iowa, and they are going to introduce attendees to the WONDERFUL, free learning which is available via K-12 Online. Read more about it on Dr. Z’s post.
If you have not already, please join our K-12 Online Conference Ning. 🙂
Our full conference schedule for 2010 is now available on our wiki. Video and audio podcast feeds will be up and available soon!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Favorite iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch Audio Editing Apps (October 2011) - 2011
- Waiting For Superman: A Good Film to Provoke Conversations We Need - 2010
- First Proctored Quiz with Moodle - 2010
- Podcast331: Leveraging the Potential of Social Media for School Public Relations - 2009
- Perceptions of Beauty, PhotoShop, and Media Literacy - 2009
- Chinesepod and Connectivism: More connections lead to more learning - 2008
- Tagging the K-12 Online Conference - 2007
- Google Teacher Academy - 2006
- When Night Falls skypecast notes - 2006
- The joy of chess - 2006