Because of the importance and relevance of clear copyright and fair use guidelines for ALL learners “playing with media,” I’ve provided a free, updated version of my chapter on Copyright in the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.” Access it on:
I hope this chapter helps provide you and your students with clear and accurate guidelines for using media in legal ways in projects. I welcome your feedback on this and all other aspects of the “Playing with Media” book project!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Understanding Russian Disinformation in U.S. Politics - 2019
- Podcast462: Inspired by Tricia Fuglestad and Make Media Camp Lessons Learned - 2018
- Road Trip Wireless Devices (July 2014) #SignOfTheTimes - 2014
- Create Make and Learn Conference: Day 1 Making Media Recap - 2014
- Getting it WRONG: The Economist on Educational Technology, Testing and School Reform - 2013
- Leveraging YouTube to Tell The Story of Your Non-Profit - 2012
- Add Video Annotations to a YouTube Video - 2012
- FAQs About iPads and Media in the Classroom - 2012
- Avoid Double Cross-Posts from Twitter to Facebook using Visibli and Selective Tweets - 2011
- Think Before You Tweet - 2010