This 30 second advertisement for the new Samsung Infuse 4G smartphone will make you laugh. Is the spider real, or is it virtual? Of course it’s an exaggeration, but the video does make the very serious point that graphics on new smartphones can be amazingly detailed.
I’m generally not a big fan of advertisements and marketing, but humorous spots like these are great. We don’t need more advertising, but I wish more of the advertisements around us were this creative and funny. Nice job, ad company for AT&T and Samsung!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- A Video Lecture You Won't Soon Forget: Video Games and Storytelling - 2012
- Webcasting with Ustream, an iPad, a Tripod & an XLR Boundary Microphone - 2012
- Alan November's website was hacked - 2010
- River Rafting in Colorado with Buffalo Joe's on the Arkansas River - 2010
- A free online musical - But watch out - No ratings here... - 2008
- Know any fantastic Drupal developers? - 2008
- 50 iPhone emails today - 2007
- Tell a story with 5 photos for educators - 2007
- Seeing is Believing - 2006
- Major website and blog updates underway - 2005