Thanks to a suggestion from Brian Wasson, I used Storify this evening to compile a “story” of our shared learning today in Lewiston, Maine, at day 1 of the Google Geo-Teacher Institute. Using our event Twitter hashtag #gti2011, I ordered (more or less) most of the tweets shared by participants throughout the course of the day. I think it’s wonderful we can share and archive our learning like this!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Digital Literacy Tips: Strategies for Online Fact Checking - 2016
- Podcast432: Dan Straughan Shares About the Oklahoma City Homeless Alliance - 2015
- Four Upcoming iPad Digital Storytelling Workshops in Oklahoma - 2013
- Oklahoma Innovation Task Force Education Survey - 2013
- Common Core Writing Lesson With AudioBoo: 9/11 Narrated Art - 2012
- Google Earth and Google Maps GTI Workshop (Sep 2011) - 2011
- Google Fusion Tables: Geo-spatially connecting database data - 2011
- Visualizing Data in Google Earth - 2011
- Digital Grounding and loss of Facebook Privileges - 2010
- Follow tonight's Presidential debate on OETA's Political Pulse Blog - 2008