Thanks to a suggestion from Brian Wasson, I used Storify this evening to compile a “story” of our shared learning today in Lewiston, Maine, at day 1 of the Google Geo-Teacher Institute. Using our event Twitter hashtag #gti2011, I ordered (more or less) most of the tweets shared by participants throughout the course of the day. I think it’s wonderful we can share and archive our learning like this!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Four Upcoming iPad Digital Storytelling Workshops in Oklahoma - 2013
- Oklahoma Innovation Task Force Education Survey - 2013
- Common Core Writing Lesson With AudioBoo: 9/11 Narrated Art - 2012
- Google Earth and Google Maps GTI Workshop (Sep 2011) - 2011
- Google Fusion Tables: Geo-spatially connecting database data - 2011
- Visualizing Data in Google Earth - 2011
- Digital Grounding and loss of Facebook Privileges - 2010
- Follow tonight's Presidential debate on OETA's Political Pulse Blog - 2008
- CamTwist worked today for our webcast! - 2008
- Tech Shopping Cart Webcast this morning: Challenges of Web 2.0 Integration - 2008