Thanks to a suggestion from Brian Wasson, I used Storify this evening to compile a “story” of our shared learning today in Lewiston, Maine, at day 1 of the Google Geo-Teacher Institute. Using our event Twitter hashtag #gti2011, I ordered (more or less) most of the tweets shared by participants throughout the course of the day. I think it’s wonderful we can share and archive our learning like this!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Four Upcoming iPad Digital Storytelling Workshops in Oklahoma - 2013
- Oklahoma Innovation Task Force Education Survey - 2013
- Common Core Writing Lesson With AudioBoo: 9/11 Narrated Art - 2012
- Google Earth and Google Maps GTI Workshop (Sep 2011) - 2011
- Google Fusion Tables: Geo-spatially connecting database data - 2011
- Visualizing Data in Google Earth - 2011
- Digital Grounding and loss of Facebook Privileges - 2010
- Follow tonight's Presidential debate on OETA's Political Pulse Blog - 2008
- CamTwist worked today for our webcast! - 2008
- Tech Shopping Cart Webcast this morning: Challenges of Web 2.0 Integration - 2008