In this 3.5 minute screencast, digital learning consultant Wesley Fryer demonstrates how to use the $4 iPad application “eBook Creator” to export an enhanced eBook (in ePub format) to the DropBox application, and then email a public link to the ePub to a Posterous blog so it will “post” as a publicly accessible link for anyone to download. The following iPad apps are required to follow these steps:
eBook Creator ($4)
A free blog on Posterous.com is also required:
View the example enhanced eBook from this screencast on:
Learn more about “minimal click” ways to share digital text, audio, images and video in Wesley’s eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.”
This narrated slideshow / screencast was created on an iPad and published directly to YouTube using the “Explain Everything” app.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPhone Video Edited with Splice - 2011
- Student Presentation on an iPad - 2011
- Brush Up on Modern Physics - Free - 2010
- Can you imagine this much global sharing? - 2010
- Geysers in Rotorua at Te Puia - 2009
- Podcast303: Transforming Pedagogy in NZ Schools, Duck Hunting in Hobbiton, the Easy Talk Microphone, and Kid Witness News - 2009
- Metered, commercial WiFi common in New Zealand - 2009
- Mobile Phone Media Collection and VoiceThread - 2008
- Podcast134: Eric Langhorst on Teaching History with 21st Century Technology - 2007
- The WOW2 skype/chat is now! - 2007