In this 3.5 minute screencast, digital learning consultant Wesley Fryer demonstrates how to use the $4 iPad application “eBook Creator” to export an enhanced eBook (in ePub format) to the DropBox application, and then email a public link to the ePub to a Posterous blog so it will “post” as a publicly accessible link for anyone to download. The following iPad apps are required to follow these steps:
eBook Creator ($4)
A free blog on Posterous.com is also required:
View the example enhanced eBook from this screencast on:
Learn more about “minimal click” ways to share digital text, audio, images and video in Wesley’s eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.”
This narrated slideshow / screencast was created on an iPad and published directly to YouTube using the “Explain Everything” app.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- WordPress OKC February 2017 Learning Points - 2017
- iPhone Video Edited with Splice - 2011
- Student Presentation on an iPad - 2011
- Brush Up on Modern Physics - Free - 2010
- Can you imagine this much global sharing? - 2010
- Geysers in Rotorua at Te Puia - 2009
- Podcast303: Transforming Pedagogy in NZ Schools, Duck Hunting in Hobbiton, the Easy Talk Microphone, and Kid Witness News - 2009
- Metered, commercial WiFi common in New Zealand - 2009
- Mobile Phone Media Collection and VoiceThread - 2008
- Podcast134: Eric Langhorst on Teaching History with 21st Century Technology - 2007