This week I had an opportunity to attend and present at the Blackfoot Educational Technology Conference in Missoula, Montana, at the beautiful College of Education at the University of Montana. In addition to taking notes from several sessions, I also recorded and posted session audio to a supplementary podcast channel I’ve maintained for several years, “Fuel for Educational Change Agents” for eight sessions. (Including two of my own.) Here are direct links to those sessions. Enjoy, and thanks to Jason Neiffer, Mike Agostinelli, Lucy Gray, and Martin Horejsi for permission to share these!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learning About Physics and Four Fundamental Forces on YouTube - 2013
- High Stakes Testing Damages Student Writing Skills - 2011
- Google Earth as a Transformative Tool for Teaching within Content Domains - 2011
- Visualizing Tornados in Oklahoma City with Google Earth - 2011
- FREE METC 2010 Online Conference available now through August 27th - 2010
- A VoiceThread on Hawaii Adventures - 2009
- 72 Years of Free Barbeque - 2008
- Clarifying perceptions about digital social networking risks - 2007
- 1:1 computing is a moral imperative in education - 2007
- 1:1 projects, test scores, and sea change - 2006