My 15 year old son is a huge Minecraft fan, and loves both watching and curating creative Minecraft videos on YouTube. Periodically he shares some with me, and this evening we watched “‘We Are The Miners’ – A Minecraft Parody of Queen’s We Are The Champions (Music Video)”. As a long-time fan of Queen, I really enjoyed the clever lyrics as well as the enhanced Minecraft animations. If you’ve got a Minecraft fan in your house or classroom, consider sharing this video with them and discussing the kinds of creativity it took to make it.
Check out more Minecraft videos on Alex’s YouTube playlist.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Ransomware, Backups & Google Drive - 2015
- Download Large AudioBooks from Audible Over 3G on an iPhone - 2012
- Share Student Media in September: Win an iRig Microphone! - 2011
- Digital Footprints After Death or Traumatic Injury - 2011
- Dreaming of a world with less email - 2010
- Pocket Informant for iPad Google Calendar Sync - 2010
- Wikipedia as a Digital Magazine: Discover Cooliris - 2010
- VoiceThread a security threat? - 2008
- What does teaching and learning 2.0 look like - 2008
- Questioning school funding trends and mandatory attendance - 2007