My 15 year old son is a huge Minecraft fan, and loves both watching and curating creative Minecraft videos on YouTube. Periodically he shares some with me, and this evening we watched “‘We Are The Miners’ – A Minecraft Parody of Queen’s We Are The Champions (Music Video)”. As a long-time fan of Queen, I really enjoyed the clever lyrics as well as the enhanced Minecraft animations. If you’ve got a Minecraft fan in your house or classroom, consider sharing this video with them and discussing the kinds of creativity it took to make it.
Check out more Minecraft videos on Alex’s YouTube playlist.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Download Large AudioBooks from Audible Over 3G on an iPhone - 2012
- Share Student Media in September: Win an iRig Microphone! - 2011
- Digital Footprints After Death or Traumatic Injury - 2011
- Dreaming of a world with less email - 2010
- Pocket Informant for iPad Google Calendar Sync - 2010
- Wikipedia as a Digital Magazine: Discover Cooliris - 2010
- VoiceThread a security threat? - 2008
- What does teaching and learning 2.0 look like - 2008
- Questioning school funding trends and mandatory attendance - 2007
- When mainstream media publicity is harmful - 2007