We’re just 10 days away from the best EdCampOKC ever! You’re going to LOVE our lineup of prizes including 5 iPad Minis, 2 Chromebooks, over $350 in gift cards, a Chilbo Baggins and Gaiam yoga chair. EdCampOKC could really change your life for the better this year, in more ways than one! If you haven’t already please register FREE for EdCampOKC on Saturday, March 4th at Del City High School via EventBrite.
Also PLEASE order a EdCampOKC Tshirt TODAY for just $12! They are super soft, amazingly trendy, and the last day to place your order is Sunday, February 26th! We’ll only have about 15 tshirts to sell on site, so order yours in advance so you can join the cool kids on March 4th wearing the latest in EdCampOKC apparel.
Please plan to join us, if you can, not only for the main events of EdCampOKC but also for our pre-EdCamp meetup Friday night at Buffalo Wild Wings, CoffeeEDU at Dunkin Donuts just north of Del City High School before EdCamp, and our post-EdCamp meetup in downtown OKC at Fassler Hall. This is the best opportunity to hang out with old and new #OklaEd friends! Check out our full schedule online!
Want to learn more about EdCamp before signing up? Watch the 2.5 minute video, “EdCamp 101” to learn what makes EdCamps some of the best professional development you’ll find anywhere!
We’ve got a great team of organizers again this year for EdCampOKC, who have been meeting weekly for the past couple months to put together a great day of learning for our #OklaEd peeps and other regional educators. Please invite a friend to join us for EdCampOKC 2017! See you soon!!!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad Video App Smash: Auphonic, Voice Record Pro and Green Screen - 2016
- Presentations on Creativity, 3D Printing, Digital Sharing and More - 2016
- Audio Podcasting with iOS and YouTube - 2015
- Sleet Sledding: The Movie (fun with iMovie for iPhone Trailers) - 2013
- Narrate a SlideShow with ShowMe - 2012
- Create a Narrated Slideshow with ShowMe for iPad - 2012
- Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model by Robert La Grassa - 2012
- Lessons Learned from Finger Puppet Theater on Vimeo - 2011
- 5th Grade Colonial Living History Museum - 2011
- Podcast372: Sharing the Power of Digital Storytelling in Hangzhou, China with Joe Lambert and Wesley Fryer - 2011