Like Feedblitz, Zookoda is a free web service that permits people who prefer email versions of blog posts to receive them according to a specified schedule. Zookoda appears to provide more options for the schedule on which subscribers receive emails. I have been using Feedblitz for over six months, and have 55 people who currently subscribe to my podcast that way.
Has anyone given Zookoda a try? Any thoughts about how it compares to Feedblitz, or other free web tools that provide similar functionality?
Email continues to be a “communication common denominator” for many folks, so I think tools like this can be extremely valuable.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Email Overload at School and Work - 2019
- Interview on the Techlandia Podcast and Webshow - 2013
- Nebraska Loves Our Public Schools: Educational Advocacy We Need! - 2011
- Don't assume your public wifi connection is secure - 2010
- When student published videos go viral: Lessons Learned - 2010
- Cook Time with Remmi (9 year old from Tulsa, OK) - 2010
- Learn some new history via videos from teachers in Stratford, Oklahoma - 2009
- Geocaching across Kansas! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-01 - 2008
- For my first guest.... - 2007