This skype conversation should be available as a podcast subsequently, but the cool thing about EdTechTalk is that you can tune in “live” and either text-chat in questions or even skype-in to talk live. Please join in the conversation this evening (or morning/afternoon depending where you are) if you can! 🙂
I cannot guarantee where our conversation will go, but I’m betting we’ll discuss disruptive technologies in education, social networking, DOPA, etc.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- June 2012 Scratch Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma: Lessons Learned - 2012
- An invitation to tell digital stories (Ustream archive) - 2010
- City by the Bay - 2010
- Unblocking SlideShare content - 2009
- Online kids are readers! - 2008
- iPhone, MobileMe, Eudora users and Assisted GPS - 2008
- DVD burning software, Malware and Digital Citizenship - 2008
- Workshop keynotes and spotlight sessions - 2006
- Digital literacy workshop curriculum - 2006