Unfortunately I will not be able to attend NECC this year, but will be meeting (hopefully) lots of Oklahoma school administrators at the State Superintendent’s Annual Leadership Conference in Oklahoma City later this week.
That being said, I am really looking forward to hopefully reading lots of blog posts and listening to some podcasts posted during and after NECC, posted by others! If you are presenting a session at NECC or facilitating one where it would be appropriate and relevant, I’d love to skype or videoconference in to your session (even briefly) and participate. If this is of interest, please contact me and let me know the session date/time/topic details and I’ll try to make arrangements to be virtually available! 🙂
Skype is likely the most reliable conferencing option to use, but I can also videoconference in with iChat AV (if you’re a Mac user) or via a H.323 videoconference using XMeeting. (That means if you’re in a session where standard Polycom / Tandberg / VTEL or other vendor’s hardware videoconferencing equipment is available, I should be able to dial in via IP to participate in a videoconference.)
If you’re attending the NECC EdBlogger Meetup Thursday night and have connectivity, please feel free to skype me in! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Learn About e-Publishing at October 24-25, 2014 OKC Writing Conference - 2014
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- Zed's Ethiopian food and Alexander: 1.5 Years Later - 2009
- The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development - 2008
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-02 - 2008