I have created a new “page” on my blog titled “Videos for PD.” This is accessible in the drop-down menu under the top menu item “Resources.” There are MANY wonderful videos now available and shared online that are appropriate for different professional development contexts, and I have attempted to link the primary videos I’m using these days in workshops and presentations with teachers.
If you know of other videos appropriate to include in the categories on that page, please add a comment to the page or this blog post. Also, if you or someone else has compiled a list of similar links to videos great for professional development, please leave a comment with that URL as well. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Planning for Smart School Network Management - 2015
- Use IFTTT to Auto-Tweet New Posts from Your Classroom Blog - 2013
- Reflections from the M - 2011
- We Need More Hawkeyes - 2010
- Moving Beyond the Tools.....How Do We Implement Them? - 2010
- Are virtual interactions REAL? A video answer from @danlovejoy - 2009
- New media changing journalism norms - 2009
- Helping young people prepare for IT related careers - 2008
- Learning with the Podcast Shuffle - 2005
- Google news embraces RSS feeds! - 2005