We are looking for volunteers to serve on five different committees assisting with the 2007 K-12 Online Conference this year. I am the convener liason for the Professional Development committee, charged to:
…arrange opportunities for graduate credit and Continuing Education points that can be obtained globally.
Please consider donating some of your time as a K-12 Online committee member or chair this year! More info about volunteering is available on the conference post announcing committees.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Replace Chromebook 303C Broken Screen with Screen Surgeons - 2013
- Cell Phone Computers or Mobile Learning Devices (MLDs) - 2010
- The importance of VOICE and empowering others to share - 2010
- Best games for kids on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - 2010
- A mentor and new media luminary takes a blogging hiatus - 2009
- Got digital wishes for your classroom? Disintermediate your edtech funding process! - 2008
- Spanked and disgusted by malware - 2006
- Thoughts on citizen journalism - 2006
- Nominate a disruptive teacher - 2006
- Katrina Survivor Stories - 2006