Links and instructions for today’s videoconference have been posted at the top of our Oklahoma World War II Stories project wiki:
If people watching the webcast want to submit a question, they can do so electronically on:
The direct link to view the webcast is:
That link can be used to view the webcast either be viewed in a web browser, or it can be copied and then opened (FILE – OPEN URL) in QuickTime Player.
Free QuickTime player software can be downloaded from:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Snow Day in OKC: An iMovie Trailer and iMovie Theater Adventure - 2013
- Setting Up Blogging Buddies with KidBlog, Excel and a Google Spreadsheet - 2012
- Ask Your School Board Members to Take Your State Standardized Tests - 2011
- Amazing Musical Creativity on an iPhone Guitar & iPad Drum Set #edapp - 2010
- Six years of 1 to 1 learning in Floydada, Texas - 2010
- Why are URL shorteners blocked by some content filters, websites, and wifi providers? - 2009
- A. Philip Randolph: Service Not Servitude - 2008
- Using the Dialectial journal to Read Biography and Historical Novels - 2008
- Toussaint Louverture and the Haitian Revolution - 2008
- A Phenomenal Day of Learning at Pearl Harbor and in Honolulu - 2007