This morning I’ve uploaded a mp3 audio recording of my presentation, Communicating In The Digital Age, to SlideShare, and synchronized it to my multimedia slides using the provided web-based interface. This was a breakout session at the annual professional development conference for the Pioneer Library Association in Oklahoma.
Synchronized slidecasts like this are free to create on SlideShare, and can be powerful examples of asynchronous learning. Only about 75 people could fit in our conference breakout room at the Moore Norman Technology Center on Monday. There is no limit to how many people can view and listen to this presentation on Slideshare. For referenced websites, videos, and other resources in this presentation, check out the podcast shownotes for this presentation.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Share eBook Highlights from iBooks - 2017
- Scratch Gold - 2013
- Spring Break 2013 Scratch Camp in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2013
- Changing the Pictures of the Classroom in Students' Heads by John Nail - 2012
- Open Registration for Storychaser Spring 2011 Workshops in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas - 2011
- Panoramic Fieldhouse Photos in Manhattan, Kansas and Norman, Oklahoma - 2010
- Our rock stars aren't like your rock stars - 2010
- Why Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Matters - 2008
- Blue Web'n Yahoo Group - 2007
- Imagination used for good and evil - 2007