Timothy Falconer of the Waveplace Foundation is leading an amazing OLPC deployment in Haiti on a shoestring. He really has my respect with his Haiti rebuilding done right methodology. …
This message was shared via my6sense
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Discussing "IRL Online" with the #digiURI Media Club - 2020
- What Paperless Debate Can Teach Us About the Classroom of the Future - 2019
- Celebrating Good Memories of Bob Sprankle - 2015
- Make a Windows Laptop Into a Chromebook with Chromixium - 2015
- Resources for Going 1:1 in School - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: iPhoneography - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: iPad Quick Edit Videography - 2011
- Google Chrome OS Netbooks: Coming in mid-2011 #gct - 2010
- Compressing Audio Lecturecasts for Publishing with Switch Software - 2010
- Alternative Free RSS Reading Tools: feedly (for FireFox) and MobileRSS for iPhone - 2009
Thanks for this post, Wesley. Having spent most of my teaching career in schools heavily invested in buildings and equipment, I can say that what makes for education in the interaction between the students and the resources (the teacher being one).