This podcast is a reflection from the road by Wesley Fryer following the morning sessions of the 2011 Intellectual Warrior’s Conference held at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, on April 12th. Refer to the podcast shownotes for links to Wesley’s presentation slides (on SlideShare) for his opening address, “Effective Uses of Educational Technology: Blended, Continuous Learning in the 21st Century Military” as well as text notes from other morning presenters.
- Effective Uses of Educational Technology: Blended, Continuous Learning in the 21st Century Military (Slides on SlideShare)
- Tony Wagner discussing learning at the 2011 Intellectual Warrior’s Conference
- Military Development at West Point by Col Casey Haskins
- Application of OBTE Principles by Randal Wickman
- US Army Moving to Embrace iPhones, iPads, and Blended Learning (28 March 2011)
- US Army Deploying iPhones (15 Dec 2010)
- Army Learning Concept 2015 (YouTube)
- The U.S. Army Learning Concept for 2015 (72 page PDF report)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Glimpsing the Future with Alec Ross - 2016
- Strong Reactions to Today's Note on Makeup Work - 2015
- In Oklahoma Education, We Have to Stop Pretending - 2015
- Photos from #mobile2012 in Phoenix, Arizona - 2012
- Education as a Superstructure by Graham Brown-Martin - 2012
- iGeography by Jenny Ashby (Workflows for Learning with iPads) - 2012
- Combining 21st Century Skills, Project Based Learning, and iPads - 2012
- Collaboration in Hand with iPads by Tony Vincent - 2012
- Cognitive dissonance from the school internet filtering message - 2010
- Why I'm delaying a Netbook purchase till June - 2009