Please join organizers of the 2011 K-12 Online Conference on Classroom 2.0 Live this Saturday, November 12, 2011 for an invigorating conversation about this year’s conference! Local times in North America for this live webinar will be:
- 9:00am Pacific
- 10:00am Mountain
- 11:00am Central
- 12:00pm Eastern
Use this time converter link to determine the time in your local area if you live outside these time zones. We’ll meet in Elluminate Live/Blackboard Collaborate. Use this link (or this longer one) to connect “live” to the webinar. Complete details are on live.classroom20.com. Hope you can join us to learn about this year’s “Afterglow Live Event” and more elements which will make this year’s conference on “Purposeful Play” in the classroom an outstanding professional development opportunity!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Hopscotch Challenges: A Free Curriculum eBook for iPad Coders - 2013
- Empowering Women Worldwide Through Creative, Handmade Designs - 2013
- Mapping Media at Library Camp 2013 (Fort Wayne, Indiana) - 2013
- How the Internet Can Change the Way We Create Stuff & Solve Problems - 2012
- English learners in the digital age: natives, immigrants or outsiders #collab21 - 2010
- I'm a teacher, and I have the best job in the WORLD #EdCampKC - 2010
- Why blog when you can Glog? - 2010
- Unlocking the Past: Techniques for Conducting Meaningful Interviews - 2009
- Fast Forward: Oral History in the 21st Century by Donald Ritchie - 2009
- Video Tributes to Oklahoma Veterans - 2009