My 15 year old son is a huge Minecraft fan, and loves both watching and curating creative Minecraft videos on YouTube. Periodically he shares some with me, and this evening we watched “‘We Are The Miners’ – A Minecraft Parody of Queen’s We Are The Champions (Music Video)”. As a long-time fan of Queen, I really enjoyed the clever lyrics as well as the enhanced Minecraft animations. If you’ve got a Minecraft fan in your house or classroom, consider sharing this video with them and discussing the kinds of creativity it took to make it.
Check out more Minecraft videos on Alex’s YouTube playlist.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Ransomware, Backups & Google Drive - 2015
- Download Large AudioBooks from Audible Over 3G on an iPhone - 2012
- Share Student Media in September: Win an iRig Microphone! - 2011
- Digital Footprints After Death or Traumatic Injury - 2011
- Dreaming of a world with less email - 2010
- Pocket Informant for iPad Google Calendar Sync - 2010
- Wikipedia as a Digital Magazine: Discover Cooliris - 2010
- VoiceThread a security threat? - 2008
- What does teaching and learning 2.0 look like - 2008
- Questioning school funding trends and mandatory attendance - 2007