My friend Cyndi Danner-Kuhn at Kansas State University is helping put together a day of iPad-focused professional development for educators in Manhattan, Kansas, on January 15, 2014. The flyer below includes the highlights, more details about offered sessions are available on this Scribd document. It’s $25 (including lunch) and online registration is available through January 6. If you live in or near The Little Apple, plan to join in this day of iPad-focused digital professional development!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Great Mobile Device Battery Chargers - 2014
- Preparing for STEM Lessons on Coding with Hopscotch for iPad - 2013
- Karl Fisch at the 2011 Innovative Learning Institute - 2011
- This is a LOT of computer monitors! - 2010
- The iPad as a TV game controller - 2010
- Transforming Classroom Practice with 1:1 by Jenny Wojick, Andy Marks, Janet Parkerson, Virginia Glass and Kelly Goldberg - 2009
- Classroom Basics for 1:1 Computing by Shawn Massey and Wynn Draper-Bryant (Flint Community Schools, Michigan) - 2009
- 10 things you can do with a laptop (Gary Stager at eLearn09) - 2009
- Rachel's Haircut VoiceThread exceeds 15,000 views - 2008
- Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats: Responding to the Challenge by Nancy Willard - 2008