At last! 🙂
Smart Technologies has published an article I wrote a couple of months ago titled “The Digital Face of 21st Century Curriculum: How digital content is changing teaching and learning.” This is available on pages 24-28 of Interactive Educator Magazine’s Autumn 2005 issue, downloadable as a 48 page PDF file.
This was the topic of my podcast on September 7, 2005, which I created shortly after finishing this article.
I also have a smaller 7 page version available (PDF) from my website. I recommend the full version, however– I am QUITE honored to be in the company of David Warlick, Judi Harris, David Weinberger and others in this publication! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Our Daughter Plays Minecraft with International YouTubers - 2015
- Use an Older Wii Remote with Smoothboard Software - 2014
- Small Museums, Libraries and Archives: Advocating to Preserve Community Heritage - 2013
- Advocating for Balanced Content Filtering in Oklahoma City Public Schools - 2011
- Help Needed from Urban Educators: Are Evernote, GDocs & Edmodo Blocked for Your Students? - 2011
- Cloud computing for Microsoft, Persistent requests for IT, and 3 screen strategies - 2010
- Going Mobile with Digital Storytelling - 2010
- Doubting the power of Netbooks? Consider Chrome OS - 2009
- Pleased with Windows 7 default scanning functionality - 2009
- Website visitor tracking with Feedjit and ClustrMaps - 2008