I started a new project Monday night and this evening I have titled my “Job hunt blog.” I did detail the reasons more specifically as a post within the blog, but basically I needed to come up with a good purpose for exploring the blogging capabilities of iWeb (part of iLife06 software for Macintosh) and thought this would be something worthwhile to blog about. Since this focus is different that the topics I generally blog about here, I think it is appropriate to share these thoughts “in another blogspace” rather than here on an ongoing basis.
I am working to finish my doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction (with a strong emphasis in instructional technology) in summer 2006, and am actively seeking a tenure track faculty position in a College of Education starting in fall 2006.
This job blog is a running documentary of my job search. If you know a College of Education dean or search committee chair looking for someone with my interests and skills, please let me know or have them contact me! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Yukon 6th Grade Parents and Teachers Provide Students Feedback on Writing - 2012
- Help the Oklahoma City CoWorking Collaborative Reboot! - 2012
- Do You Know? The Ethics of Technology Sweatshops - 2011
- Creative Commons licensed images in blog posts - 2011
- Podcast 369: Debriefing the Learning 2.010 Conferece in Shanghai, China - 2011
- Speed of Creativity Book Talk: Dialog About Books That Matter - 2011
- First MIT, now Core Knowledge - Free, High Quality Curriculum Abounds - 2010
- eTechOhio, School Reform Ideas and Smaller PDF Files - 2009
- A contrary view of education and NCLB - 2008
- Podcast122: The Case for 1:1 and School 2.0 (DRAFT) - 2007