For the past several years, I’ve been a member and beneficiary of the Oklahoma City Co-Working Collaborative. If you’re not familiar with the co-working model, you should definitely read up on it. It’s great, and a super way for creative professionals to network as well as work together. The okcCoCo is winding up a week of fundraising for a ‘reboot,’ which will involve a move to new digs in “Midtown” with more space and possibilities. Please consider donating to the cause! The goal is to raise $23,000 by Wed Feb 01 at 11:59PM PT. As of this post, $15,280 has been raised, so YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! Visit www.indiegogo.com/okccoco to make a donation.
Technorati Tags: okc, oklahoma, coco, coworking, collaborative
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Yukon 6th Grade Parents and Teachers Provide Students Feedback on Writing - 2012
- Do You Know? The Ethics of Technology Sweatshops - 2011
- Creative Commons licensed images in blog posts - 2011
- Speed of Creativity Book Talk: Dialog About Books That Matter - 2011
- First MIT, now Core Knowledge - Free, High Quality Curriculum Abounds - 2010
- eTechOhio, School Reform Ideas and Smaller PDF Files - 2009
- A contrary view of education and NCLB - 2008
- Job hunt blog - 2006
- Web 2.0 and conferences - 2006
- Handhelds: The Way of the Future by Lori Lusk (TASA Midwinter conference: 1 Feb 05) - 2005