Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Become a Connected Teacher to Help Students Make Global Connections - 2014
- What iPad Apps Do You Recommend? - 2013
- Lessons Learned From Day 3 Of Scratch Camp - 2013
- Podcast390: Why Play With Media? - 2012
- How to win at Plants versus Zombies - 2011
- Helping Children Deal with Anger - 2011
- Why won't Apple permit video recording on the iPhone? - 2009
- Raising expectations for learning and assessment - 2008
- Digital TV - TED Talks - 2007