The Persuasion Map is a free, Flash-based writing tool from Read/Write/Think to help learners of any age plan out a persuasive writing project. This can be used for traditional essays, podcasts, debates, or any other assignment that involves defining and supporting a position. Here is a sample I created this evening:
Great tool for planning as part of the writing and communication process! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Editing a Periscope Video & Rotating Before Posting to YouTube - 2015
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Podcast198: I've Recorded a Podcast: Now What? - 2007
- Podcast197: Leveraging a Variety of Free and Open Source Technology Solutions to Support Learning - 2007
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Wii is going to reinvent the gaming experience - 2006