Inspired by David Thornburg (something not difficult to experience if you read his work or hear him in person) I posted some thoughts to the ITM today I titled, “Say YES to creativity in 2007.”
I really like the sheep/shepherd metaphor for education. Perhaps I could have used a better picture of shepherds, but that was the best one I could readily find that was published on Flickr with a Creative Commons Attribution-Only license!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress - 2014
- 5 Lessons Learned for iPad Event Videographers Publishing to YouTube - 2013
- Oklahoma Educators, EduLeaders, and Edu Organizations on Twitter #EdCampOKC - 2011
- iPhoneography Apps for Capture, Editing and Upload / Sharing - 2011
- Misunderstanding Information Abundance at Oklahoma State University - 2011
- CSS Global Worldview Survey – Please help out! - 2010
- I Need My Teachers To Learn 2.0 - 2010
- Contrasting recent Oklahoma City and Winnipeg morning radio coverage about education - 2009
- Lessons learned about podcasting microphones - 2008
- Political Fireworks in Oklahoma City Public Schools - 2008