Inspired by David Thornburg (something not difficult to experience if you read his work or hear him in person) I posted some thoughts to the ITM today I titled, “Say YES to creativity in 2007.”
I really like the sheep/shepherd metaphor for education. Perhaps I could have used a better picture of shepherds, but that was the best one I could readily find that was published on Flickr with a Creative Commons Attribution-Only license!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Inspirational STEAM Video by Janna Levin - 2015
- Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress - 2014
- 5 Lessons Learned for iPad Event Videographers Publishing to YouTube - 2013
- Oklahoma Educators, EduLeaders, and Edu Organizations on Twitter #EdCampOKC - 2011
- iPhoneography Apps for Capture, Editing and Upload / Sharing - 2011
- Misunderstanding Information Abundance at Oklahoma State University - 2011
- CSS Global Worldview Survey – Please help out! - 2010
- I Need My Teachers To Learn 2.0 - 2010
- Contrasting recent Oklahoma City and Winnipeg morning radio coverage about education - 2009
- Lessons learned about podcasting microphones - 2008