This podcast is a screencast of the procedures required to use a distributed recording method (cell phone audio recording on-site at a museum for a student field trip via Gabcast) along with a web-based, collaborative digital storytelling tool (VoiceThread) to create a web-based digital story sharing student voices.
- View this digital story on VoiceThread (and please add your own feedback / comments)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mapping Media and Narrated Art in Canfield, Ohio (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Newsweek Going All Digital - 2012
- Oklahoma Educators: Register for NetPotential 2011 in OKC & Tulsa - 2011
- Connect the Dots: The Political Revolution We Need in the USA - 2011
- Learning about AudioBoo from a 1st Grader at College - 2010
- Mobile Phone Photo Editing Fun #edapp - 2010
- No, just having IWBs does not make learning engaging - 2009
- Combining RSS feeds with Yahoo Pipes - 2008
- Images and Experiences from TechCon 2008 near Chicago today - 2008
- The ethic of minimal clicks for classroom digital storytelling - 2007