This podcast is a screencast of the procedures required to use a distributed recording method (cell phone audio recording on-site at a museum for a student field trip via Gabcast) along with a web-based, collaborative digital storytelling tool (VoiceThread) to create a web-based digital story sharing student voices.
- View this digital story on VoiceThread (and please add your own feedback / comments)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Free MinecraftEDU Server Remote Control Options for Mac Users - 2014
- Mapping Media and Narrated Art in Canfield, Ohio (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Newsweek Going All Digital - 2012
- Oklahoma Educators: Register for NetPotential 2011 in OKC & Tulsa - 2011
- Connect the Dots: The Political Revolution We Need in the USA - 2011
- Learning about AudioBoo from a 1st Grader at College - 2010
- Mobile Phone Photo Editing Fun #edapp - 2010
- No, just having IWBs does not make learning engaging - 2009
- Combining RSS feeds with Yahoo Pipes - 2008
- Images and Experiences from TechCon 2008 near Chicago today - 2008