Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mapping Media and Narrated Art in Canfield, Ohio (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Newsweek Going All Digital - 2012
- Oklahoma Educators: Register for NetPotential 2011 in OKC & Tulsa - 2011
- Connect the Dots: The Political Revolution We Need in the USA - 2011
- Learning about AudioBoo from a 1st Grader at College - 2010
- Mobile Phone Photo Editing Fun #edapp - 2010
- No, just having IWBs does not make learning engaging - 2009
- Images and Experiences from TechCon 2008 near Chicago today - 2008
- Podcast195V: Digital Storytelling with Gabcast and Voicethread - 2007
- The ethic of minimal clicks for classroom digital storytelling - 2007