If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Comparing TeachMeet and EdCamp PD Models - 2015
- Voices of #iste11 - The 1:1 Digital Learning Revolution in Schools (Travis Allen - iSchool Initiative) - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - A Newly Minted FourSquare Mayor in Philadelphia - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - Copyright Advice for Teachers from Kristin Hokansen - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - A Louis and Clark Story About Mercury & Thunderclapper Pills - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - $15 per Month For Netbooks In New Zealand: BYOD = Buy Your Own Device - 2011
- Jason Ohler on Digital Literacy & Digital Storytelling #iste11 - 2011
- Separate Feedburner chicklets for blog posts and podcasts - 2010
- CoverItLive Blog of Malcom Gladwell's Opening NECC Keynote - 2009
- Notes from Peter H. Reynolds at CCDC09 - 2009