I shared this photo of Sarah teaching about the “Virtuoso Piano Free 2 HD” iPad app today in our iOS workshop as my 365 photo project image of the day. It was SO fun to teach with my kids today– they did GREAT and really added to the workshop learning!
All the links from our workshop are available on wiki.wesfryer.com/workshops/handouts/ios. Yet again, the Oklahoma City Coworking Collaborative proved to be an ideal location for a technology workshop!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Open ZIP Files on an iPhone with Puffin, Dropbox and Goodreader - 2013
- 2011 in 60 Seconds [60in60 video] - 2011
- Stream Hulu+ to a HDMI Television with Airplay Mirroring, an iPad2 and Apple TV - 2011
- iPad Document Camera and Ustream Setup - 2010
- A custom photo book for Nana - 2009
- Scanning with Apple's Preview Application - 2009
- Good experiences with Apple's Migration Assistant - 2009
- Congrats to the 2008 EduBlog winners! - 2008
- Nominate for the Twitter Shorty Awards - 2008
- Historical and Current Abolitionists: Fighting to end slavery - 2007