Q: How can we find and use Creative Commons licensed images in our blog posts for class?
A: I created a 4 minute screencast answering this question. The links I referenced are Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-Online Search, Wylio.com, Compfight.com, and TalkWithMedia.com’s Images page.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Yukon 6th Grade Parents and Teachers Provide Students Feedback on Writing - 2012
- Help the Oklahoma City CoWorking Collaborative Reboot! - 2012
- Do You Know? The Ethics of Technology Sweatshops - 2011
- Podcast 369: Debriefing the Learning 2.010 Conferece in Shanghai, China - 2011
- Speed of Creativity Book Talk: Dialog About Books That Matter - 2011
- First MIT, now Core Knowledge - Free, High Quality Curriculum Abounds - 2010
- eTechOhio, School Reform Ideas and Smaller PDF Files - 2009
- A contrary view of education and NCLB - 2008
- Podcast122: The Case for 1:1 and School 2.0 (DRAFT) - 2007
- Job hunt blog - 2006