The Kobo eBook reader is Borders’ answer to The Nook by Barnes and Noble. I checked out the new Kobo Touch today at a mall in Houston, and recorded this four minute video on my iPad2 using an iRig mic. Sent from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Amazing Animated Space Films: Wanderers and New Horizons - 2015
- Lessons Learned Publishing to Lulu, Amazon and the Apple iBookStore (July 2014) - 2014
- Two Rising Stars In Africa: eLearning and the Kuali ERP - 2013
- John Medina's #iste11 Keynote on YouTube: Brain Rules - 2011
- Critical thinking is more important than ever amidst Internet-based denier propaganda - 2010
- Streaming Netflix videos in the car over 3G - 2009
- U.S. Economy: A car wreck in slow motion - 2009
- Podcast261: Student Perspectives on Reading, Writing, Literacy, Technology Use, Gaming and Publishing on the Global Stage of the Internet - 2008
- links for 2008-07-05 - 2008
- Capturing offline copies of YouTube videos - 2007