If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Amazing Animated Space Films: Wanderers and New Horizons - 2015
- Lessons Learned Publishing to Lulu, Amazon and the Apple iBookStore (July 2014) - 2014
- Two Rising Stars In Africa: eLearning and the Kuali ERP - 2013
- John Medina's #iste11 Keynote on YouTube: Brain Rules - 2011
- Critical thinking is more important than ever amidst Internet-based denier propaganda - 2010
- Streaming Netflix videos in the car over 3G - 2009
- U.S. Economy: A car wreck in slow motion - 2009
- Podcast261: Student Perspectives on Reading, Writing, Literacy, Technology Use, Gaming and Publishing on the Global Stage of the Internet - 2008
- links for 2008-07-05 - 2008
- Capturing offline copies of YouTube videos - 2007