ShowMe is a free application for iPad which permits anyone to create narrated slideshow videos which can include telestrator (“John Madden”) style annotations. The following twenty-five images highlight the steps to follow in the ShowMe iPad app, using a photo gallery in Picasa (free from Google) as a virtual image scrapbook for project images.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Sleet Sledding: The Movie (fun with iMovie for iPhone Trailers) - 2013
- Narrate a SlideShow with ShowMe - 2012
- Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model by Robert La Grassa - 2012
- Lessons Learned from Finger Puppet Theater on Vimeo - 2011
- 5th Grade Colonial Living History Museum - 2011
- Podcast372: Sharing the Power of Digital Storytelling in Hangzhou, China with Joe Lambert and Wesley Fryer - 2011
- Green Screen Effects in iMovie 09 - 2010
- Backchannels for videoconferencing and in the classroom - 2010
- NZ Travel Update: DFW - 2009
- iPhone Mobile AA Battery Charger Found - 2009