Please join me tomorrow, Saturday, September 14th at 11 am central time (that will be my time) for a Classroom 2.0 LIVE Webinar! My topic is, “Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads.” Show Times are:
9:00am Pacific/10:00am Mountain
11:00am Central/12:00pm Eastern
TIME ZONE CONVERTER
Twitter hashtag: #liveclass20
Visit the Classroom 2.0 Live website for more information, including the direct link to join via BlackBoard Collaborate. This webinar (like ALL Classroom 2.0 Live Saturday shows) is completely FREE. If you’re “on the go,” BlackBoard Collaborate has a free iOS app that works great. I’ve attended several webinars in the past with it on my iPhone. I’ll be giving away 15 copies of my 2013 eBook, “Mapping Media to the Common Core: Vol 1″ during the webinar, too. Here are the presentation slides I’ll be using. Hope you can join us tomorrow!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPhone 5, Steve Jobs Reflections, & Amazing (free) Science Videos - 2012
- Publish student stories online with artwork, text and audio narration with StoryKit (free) - 2010
- Share your 5 Photo Stories on Posterous! - 2010
- Praise for Red Eye Removal and Custom Book Ordering in iPhoto '09 - 2009
- A virtual chat with President Lincoln - 2008
- Explaining the value of microblogging and Twitter for educators - 2008
- Hello from Shanghai! - 2007
- Working behind the great firewall of China - 2007
- Podcast190: Implications of the Attention Economy for Schools (Part 3 of 3) - 2007
- Stitching transformative social networking experiences and impactful professional development - 2007