This podcast features a recorded interview from the SITE 2007 conference with Rushton Hurley, executive director of Next Vista for Learning. Nextvista.org is nonprofit organization offering an online library of free videos for learners everywhere. Users can find resources to help them learn just about anything, meet people who make a difference in their communities, and even discover new parts of the world. The availability of education-specific online video websites like NextVista and TeacherTube suggests a future of even more robust access to high quality content for learning, including online videos.
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Arab Spring and the 2018 Oklahoma Teacher Walkout - 2018
- Lessons Learned on our Family's College Journey (April 2016) - 2016
- Oklahoma SDE Providing Funds for 1 Year Common Core Coach Positions - 2012
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (April 2010) - 2010
- WiFi Connectivity Options at Starbucks, AT&T hotspots, and Rural Broadband over Power Lines - 2009
- VLE versus MLE - 2008
- links for 2008-04-09 - 2008
- Choosing forgiveness and grace over hate and revenge - 2007
- Promoting blogosphere civility - 2007
- The landscape of commercial eLearning curriculum options - 2007