I’ve shared two new posts on the ISTEconnects blog this evening:
Please note I also posted a new forum topic on the ISTE Facebook site, titled “ISTEconnects Guest Blog Posts Wanted.”
Remember you can also follow ISTEconnects on Twitter. We’re using the free WordPress plug-in “Twitter Tools” to automatically post new blog entries over on Twitter. I like the plug-in, but it’s a bit of a hassle when you need to edit a post, as you must de-activate and then re-activate it to avoid a duplicate tweet.
I referenced this in my post on the iPhone Ustream application, but it bears repeating here as well: Remember Educon 2.1 is coming up this weekend in Philly! Even if you won’t be able too attend in person, there’s gonna be a whole lotta Ustreamin’ goin’ on there I’m sure. Now with a WiFi connection, virtual attendees will simply need an iPhone and the free Ustream application! Amazing. 🙂
IPTV is here. The revolution will be broadcast online, and we’re all invited to not only watch but also participate.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 10 Things I Learned Teaching A Full Day iPad Workshop - 2015
- Thanks OKeducationTruths (Rick Cobb) For Your Courage & Leadership - 2015
- Documenting the 2014 Trapper's Rendezvous with iPhone Video - 2014
- Lessons Learned Using Puppet Pals on iPads in an After School Program - 2012
- What's So Common About Common Core? - 2012
- Classroom Management, Effective Instruction, and Student Motivation by Mark Mcleod - 2012
- A Call to Increase the Volume of our Profession in Educational Politics - 2012
- The Best Political Spin Money Can Buy - 2012
- Averting USB Famines - 2011
- A reminder to address and stop cyberbullying - RE: Cry of the Dolphins - 2010