I’m sharing a presentation tomorrow at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, at the Intellectual Warrior’s Conference convened to help U.S. Army leaders explore the ideas embodied in the 72 page report, “The U.S. Army Learning Concept for 2015.” The title of my presentation in the morning is, “Effective Uses of Educational Technology: Blended, Continuous Learning in the 21st Century Military.” These are my presentation slides, available via SlideShare.
Dr Tony Wagner, author of “The Global Achievement Gap: Why Even Our Best Schools Don’t Teach the New Survival Skills Our Children Need–and What We Can Do About It,” is our morning keynote speaker, who will be presenting via a videoconferencing link. I think it will be a great day of learning!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- STEM, iPad & Google Workshops in June 2015 - 2015
- Technology & Innovation in Education by Jaime Casap - 2012
- Using ARIS to Create Interactive, Multimedia Enhanced Field Trips by Wes Molyneaux - 2012
- Why Every Teacher Should Become an App Creator by Chris Thompson - 2012
- Finger Puppet Videography with the iPad2: Lessons Learned - 2011
- Celebrate National Library Week with Fabrarians: Freeze-n-Read! - 2010
- Wilson Rawls: Author of Where the Red Fern Grows - 2010
- Who Will Save Journalism? We will! - 2009
- Google Sites as a classroom learning portal - 2008
- If you just want to play games online, don't get an XO - 2008