Today I shared a 61 minute online workshop for Sunday school and small group leaders at our church on how to use the videoconferencing platform Zoom to host virtual meetings. I’ve posted the recorded audio from the workshop to my “Class with Dr. Fryer” Anchor podcast channel, and you can watch the recorded video version on YouTube.
In addition to these links, be sure to check out these resource pages from Zoom:
- Zoom “how to” video tutorials
- Meeting and Webinar Best Practices from Zoom
- Managing Breakout Rooms
- Zoom Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic
These links have been added to my handouts website, which includes resources from my workshops, keynotes and other presentations since 2010.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Innovating in the Fast Lane: The Role for Technology Leaders in the Coming Decade - 2018
- Digital Health and Wellness: A Cross-Disciplinary Approach - 2018
- Pictograph Memories at Camp Cimarron - 2017
- Tender and Sweet First Grade Blog Comments - 2014
- Egypt After Arab Spring: A Paper Slide Video Example and List.ly Bibliography - 2013
- Create a Multi-Track Radio Show (Podcast) with Audacity - 2013
- Create a Free Classroom Photo Sandbox with Picasa #gct - 2012
- Multipoint Videoconferencing: H.323 & Skype on the Blue Jeans Network - 2011
- Alternatives to Ning if free Ning sites are all shut down? - 2010
- links for 2008-04-16 - 2008