We use the Blackbaud student information system (SIS) at our school, and it provides “subscribable” web calendars we can view in Google Calendar. However, for my own purposes (using the Google Home smart assistant and calendly.com scheduling service) I need to import ALL my class events onto my MAIN Google Calendar. Last year I figured out how to do this using (as an intermediary) the Apple Calendar app. This is an 11 minute tutorial video showing these steps. Ignore the part about ‘select events’ because when you export the calendar, ALL events are exported by default.
If this is helpful to you please let me know!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Share Recipes with Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone - 2017
- Remove distracting Apple TV icons - 2014
- Learn About Lightspeed Mobile Manager - 2014
- Technology Integration for Common Core (Velma, Oklahoma Presentation Resources) - 2013
- Evernote as a Syncable, Offline Database for High School CX Debate Evidence - 2011
- Strange podcast download spike - 2008
- Thoughts on video annotation and 1:1 computing - 2007
- Use your school phone dialer to share podcasts with parents! - 2007
- Talking about podcasting with elementary students - 2007
- Update on "Invent the Future" After School Club / Scratch Programming - 2007