This podcast is a rebroadcast of my presentation today at the Vancouver eLearn 2005 World Conference on eLearning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education. This is a remixed version of my keynote for the TECSIG conference on October 13th, with more of a focus on the implications of podcasting in higher education contexts.
Program Length: 43 min, 29 sec
File size: 10.0 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- eLearn 2005 Vancouver
- “Podcasting as Disruptive Transmediation” October 26, 2005 multimedia presentation
- Additional links to the resources discussed in the keynote address are included in the online presentation, created with S5: A Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System (a free open-source resource)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Technorati Tags: elearn2005
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Google Cloud Print Offline with Brother MFC-J4420DW - 2015
- Make Word Processing Easier and Reduce Printing Costs with Split View - 2011
- Digital Storytelling and Writing with the Story Arc and Freytag's pyramid - 2010
- Video reflection from North Texas - 2010
- Ideas for a Flip Camera Video Scavenger Hunt - 2010
- Bob Sprankle's Reflections on our Podcasting Journeys in Podcast 100 - 2009
- Reflections after watching an engaged digital learner - 2009
- OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting - Oct 2009 - 2009
- Calling all Oklahoma Storychasers - OKC3 Deadline extended to Nov 15th! - 2009
- Who can run our living room TV anymore? - 2009