The Autumn 2006 issue of “Interactive Educator” is available for free download, as well as available in print form from Smart Technologies (the makers of SmartBoards.) My article begins on page 29 and is titled, “To Blog or Not to Blog? You Decide.” The article addresses pros and cons of both blogging and podcasting. Special thanks to Bob Sprankle for contributing photos for this piece!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Who Tells Your Story? Podcasting Conference: Saturday, September 14, 2019 in Oklahoma City - 2019
- WordPress OKC Meetup Tips (August 2015) - 2015
- Enhanced / MultiMedia version of Playing with Media eBook Available - 2011
- 8th grade Oklahoma students in Del City get Macbook laptops #ok1to1 - 2010
- When you fall, get back up: It matters how you finish (inspirational video) - 2010
- YouTube and iTunes fame paying off for Alabama family - 2010
- I Need my Teachers to Learn (an amazing song and video by Kevin Honeycutt) - 2009
- OKC WordPress Aug09 Users Group Notes - 2009
- DRM, Libraries and Digital audio book checkout limitations - 2008
- Podcast187: Implications of the Attention Economy for Schools (Part 2 of 3) - 2007