Wow. I have never seen a football game spanking with top 10 ranked teams like last night’s 65-21 trouncing of the Texas Tech Red Raiders by the Oklahoma Sooners.
Hats off to coach Bob Stoops and his team of masterful athletes.
NCAA football rankings always seem to get interesting this time of year, despite the BCS, and this year is no different. Who will play in the 2008 national championship title game? No one knows. It’s a marketer’s dream, with thousands of fans sitting on the edge of their seats (rhetorically) to see what happens next.
It’s going to be a bit difficult to face my boomer sooner colleagues at work on Monday. As Mark Ahlness reminded me via a tweet last night, however, it can always get worse– just look at The University of Washington this year.
To OU and OU fans, my head is bowed low. The humble pie has been delivered, and it will be difficult to forget.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast457: Inspiring Creativity and Curiosity with Media - 2017
- SmartPhones to Consider Besides the iPhone - 2016
- Lessons Learned: Hosting & Leading Local Technology Integration Workshops - 2012
- WordPress CSS Help Needed - 2011
- Comparing iPad PDF readers for annotation #edapp - 2010
- Take care of your laptop! (TPI: ThinkPad Investigation) - 2010
- Our need for systemic finance changes in US government - 2010
- Be sure comment moderation is turned ON for your school website - 2010
- Before The Battle of Hoth (Lego Stopmotion) - 2010
- New Mobile Photo Sharing Options - 2010